Thank you for purchasing the PCOS Guide!
I’m so glad you’re here.
Living with PCOS can have us feeling stressed, obsessed, and depressed.
I’ve put together the following resources to help you on your journey.
I hope they help you the way they have helped me.
Note: Everything is not for everyone. Take what you need and leave the rest. Please do your due diligence and trust your body’s wisdom. Consult with your healthcare provider where necessary.
- Access your account to download the PCOS Guide and view additional resources: paperbellclients.com
- PCOS Book Club: Bookshop, Read for Free on Scribd (free trial for new signups)
- Learn body literacy: Body Literacy Coloring Book, Fifth Vital Sign
- Learn holistic solutions to your period problems: Fix Your Period, Period Repair Manual, Ultimate Guide to a Healthy Period
- Learn how to balance your hormones: Balance Your Hormones, Hormone Repair Manual, Hormone Intelligence
- Track your menstrual cycle: Tempdrop Ovulation Tracker, MyFlo App
- Learn cycle syncing: Flow Freedom, In the Flo, The Optimized Woman
- Eat for your menstrual cycle: Moon Cycle Cookbook, 28 Days Lighter Diet
- Support hormone balance with supplements: Womb Care Love Detox Kit, Hormone Balance Bundle
- Move your body: HoopYogini, Fit, Fertile, Free PCOS Fit Club
- Take your pleasure seriously: Women’s Anatomy of Arousal, Pussy Prayers, Pleasure Activism