Membership to Oahu Mothercircle has three payment options
- $600 paid in full
- 12 monthly payments of $60
- $75 drop-in
The next session of Oahu Mothercircle is May 15, 2021 at 11amHST.
***For a limited time, annual membership is 25% off*. Click here to pay $450 in full (add your email in “for”) or text Melissa at 347-927-2855 to set up the payment plan***
*Membership will renew at the original price.
- Private, online community
- menstrual cycle awareness
- fertility and menstrual health care
- pleasureable movement
- sex and intimacy
- PCOS and period repair
- health and fitness coaching
- postpartum meal planning and prep
- preparing your body and life for conception, pregnancy, and postpartum
- nonmedical emotional and physical support
- pregnancy and infant loss support (abortion, miscarriage, stillbirth)
- learning comfort measures for pregnancy, labor, and postpartum
- building your medical and nonmedical support team
- establishing systems and support for household management, childcare, and the transition to and from maternity leave
- resources and strategies to increase income in preparation for conception, pregnancy, postpartum, and parenting
- Additional support via email and text.
On-call labor support and personalized postpartum care is not offered in this program, but can be included as an add-on at an additional cost. On-call labor support is only available to Kailua residents at this time.
You do not need to live on Oahu to join Oahu Mothercircle.
The Birth Ball
Start a Garden
Starting your own home garden on your conception, pregnancy, and postpartum journey is a great way to honor the cycle of life and regeneration and maximize your nutrition, but it doesn’t have to be a big undertaking.
Hamama makes growing microgreens at home easy, delicious, and nutritious. Click here to order your kit today.(affiliate link)
Grow up to 50 plants using the Garden Tower system. Click here to learn more.
On-call Labor and Postpartum Support