I show purpose-driven women over 35 how to
- clarify and align their desires with consistent and inspired action
- reverse PCOS symptoms naturally so they can reclaim their bodies and their lives
- holistically prepare their bodies for conception after months of TTC
- create a nurturing and supportive environment for pregnancy, postpartum, and parenting
- build a thriving women’s health coaching practice on their terms
Together, we focus on bringing more of what you want into your life with juiciness, ease, abundance, and flow.
I am based in Hawaii, and meet with clients in-person and via video conferencing. I also travel for workshops.
Disclaimer: While I work alongside medical practitioners within the healthcare model and may use medical terminology or discuss medical procedures, my work is a complementary therapy and allied health modality. I make no attempts to diagnose, cure, heal, or prescribe illness or disease, and your time with me should not be perceived as such. You are expected to do your due diligence and refer back to your primary healthcare provider before making any decisions that may affect your health and well-being, especially if you are pregnant and/or nursing.
Initial Wellness Assessment + Follow Up
During this 75-minute intake in person or via video conferencing we’ll do a deep dive into your health history and map out a personalized wellness plan. We’ll check in via email and schedule a 30-minute follow-up appointment in six weeks.
$150-350 / $60-150 kama’aina
Step 1: Click here to complete the Assessment
Step 2: Click here to book a session
Your assessment must be received at least 3 days prior to your session. If your assessment has not been received prior to your session you will be asked to reschedule.
Not sure if this is right for you? Click here to complete the introductory questionnaire and I’ll be in touch about next steps.
Wild Feminine Embodiment Coaching / Maternal Health / Postpartum Support
Open to clients who have completed the initial wellness assessment, we’ll develop a personalized agreement that meets 2-3 times a month.
Eighteen hundred dollars for 9 months paid in full or two hundred and fifty dollars a month, billed automatically
Offered once a year every April / Enrollment opens in late February
I also offer a community-based model of birth support for expectants in Hawaii. Learn more at doulainparadise.info.
Visit truthanddesirelab.com to view the calendar and to find out how to bring a workshop to your community.
Payment. Disclaimers and Disclosures
Your investment is due in full before or on the day of service. Sliding scale: choose a number that wil stretch but not stress you. Please consider your financial commitment carefully, as I do not give refunds.
Additional financial investments may be recommended, but not required, to facilitate your wellness journey, such as booking sessions with complementary health and wellness practitioners that may not be covered by your health insurance, supportive foods, nutritional supplements, herbs, essential oils, self-care tools, and movement programs.
*While I support expectants during their pregnancy and postpartum, I am unavailable to assist during childbirth at this time. Clients interested in labor support will be referred to a labor doula who will be present for their labor and birth. This also means that you do not have to live in Hawaii to receive ongoing support throughout your conception, pregnancy, and postpartum journey.
Disclosure: A portion of my income is derived from sales made through affiliate links, such as the ones used throughout this site, other sites I own, and links shared via social media. I may receive a commission on any sales made through these links.
- Hawaiian Massage for Pregnancy, Hamoea Healing Arts
- Infant and Adult CPR + First Aid, American Heart Association
- Therapeutic Massage, Kapi’olani Community College
- Maternal Support Provider, Bebo Mia
- Childbirth Education, Labor Doula, Honoring Women / CAPPA
- Community Food Chef, Just Food, Inc.
- Integrative Nutrition Health Coaching, Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- KRI Level I Kundalini Yoga Instructor, Universal Force Healing Center / Kundalini Research Institute
- Leadership Development, Performance of a Lifetime / All-Stars Project, Inc.