Try Thrive Market for FREE and save an extra 25% off your first order plus free shipping!
If you want to eat healthy but feel like it costs too much, I hear you. It’s true—organic, non-GMO food often costs 30-50% more than the conventional equivalent. For too many people, the prices at their local co-op or natural grocery store are just way too high.
I’ve partnered with an online grocer that makes it possible to buy all the healthy foods and products you want at prices everyone can afford. It’s called Thrive Market, and this website offers all the natural products and non-GMO foods you love for 25-50% less than what you’ll find in traditional retail stores—all delivered straight to your door.
This innovative online store carries brands like Weleda, Spectrum Naturals, Garden of Eatin’, Bob’s Red Mill, Nature’s Path, Eden Foods, Annie’s Homegrown, Earth’s Best, Seventh Generation, Garden of Life, Jason Naturals and many more of the highest-quality premium brands and products.
Expanding access to healthy living isn’t just a business model—at Thrive Market, it’s their mission. Through the company’s Thrive Gives initiative, they also make it possible for food-insecure families to access organic and non-GMO foods and products.
Shop Thrive Market’s incredible catalog of products, and see how much you can save on everything from Paleo-friendly and gluten-free foods to eco-friendly home goods. Even better, Thrive Market offers free shipping on every order over $49.
Join Thrive Market today and receive
- 25% off your first order plus free shipping
- complimentary membership to Honeybee Wellness Club
Membership to Honeybee Wellness Club includes access to a six-month wellness program and my wellness library of recipes, wellness tips, and other tools to help you feel good in your body and in your life.
*Honeybee Wellness Club has partnered with Thrive Market to provide its members with an affordable grocery alternative. Both entities operate independently of each other. I may receive a commission on any membership purchased through the links I share.
All members of Honeybee Wellness Club are asked to complete a health history questionnaire as part of their membership. Completing the health history is an integral part of my health coaching practice and does not obligate you to work with me in any capacity, and you can withdraw your membership at any time.
By completing the health history questionnaire, you will be added to the Honeybee Wellness Club mailing list, where you’ll receive wellness tips, resources, updates, and invitations to work with me as your health coach. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Sign up for FREE and save an extra 25% off your first order plus free shipping!
Seven reasons to shop with Thrive Market
- Thrive Market is a revolutionary online marketplace on a mission to make healthy living easy and affordable for everyone.
- You can shop for thousands of the best-selling non-GMO foods and natural products in everyday sizes, always at 25-50% below traditional retail prices.
- You can get everything you need: non-GMO food, snacks, vitamins, supplements, personal care products, eco-friendly cleaning supplies, safe and nontoxic beauty products, kitchen staples, homegoods, organic baby food, kids products and much, much more.
- Filter the catalog of products by your values and dietary preferences. Whether you are Paleo, gluten-Free, raw, vegan or feeding a family, you can shop along 80+ qualities, including non-GMO, fair-trade certified, BPA-free, and more.
- Thrive Market offers free shipping on all orders over $49.
- All packaging, boxes and inserts are made from recycled paper and are recyclable. Thrive Market is 100% carbon neutral and certified through carbonfund.org. Our certification covers national shipping, packaging materials, warehouse utilities, even the commutes of our team.
- For the first time, shoppers can access healthy and natural alternatives to conventional products found at traditional supermarkets for the same prices or lower.
What makes Thrive Market different:
Unlike other big box retailers, Thrive Market offers all the premier natural food brands that you would find at a health food store, in everyday sizes, at wholesale prices, delivered conveniently to your doorstep with free national shipping.
Thrive Market offers a trusted, curated shopping experience. We offer the top 400 brands in the natural food space, and only the best non-GMO food and wholesome products across 80+ qualities and certifications, including Certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Dairy-Free, Nut-Free Gluten-Free, Made In USA, and more.
About Honeybee Wellness Club
There’s no one-size-fits-all solution to healthy living and feeling good in your body, and you can get there without dieting and deprivation!
As an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, my role is to support your health and wellness goals. While I don’t diagnose, treat, cure, or heal illness or disease, I do help my clients create their own version of health and happiness. Together, we’ll create a plan of daily, consistent action, and you’ll have the accountability and community to help you keep up and keep going.
I’m Melissa Danielle. since 2005, I’ve supported people just like you with meal planning and lifestyle guidance through workshops, cooking demonstrations, one-on-one and group coaching.
Whether you’re looking to improve your eating and cooking habits or make changes in another area of your life, health coaching can help.
(That’s me, coming back from a 2-mile walk on the beach)
I only work with clients who are ready to make long-term improvements to their health and well-being. I don’t offer diets or detoxes programs. We don’t count calories, use points, restrict portions, or do anything that feels like eating well and moving our bodies regularly is just for weight loss.
Members of Honeybee Wellness Club get access to my wellness library, which includes a self-guided six-month wellness program, recipes, tip sheets, and more. Opportunities to work with me one-on-one and in group settings are also available.
In my health coaching practice, I meet my clients where they are with what they want to work on, not with what I think they should do. For example, you may want to add more plant-based meals to your diet while someone else may want to learn to meditate. You’ll feel more empowered when you do the things you actually want to do!