If you’ve been living with
- irregular or no menstrual cycles
- PMS and period pain
- low libido
- lack of energy and creativity
- unexplained weight gain
- the possibility that you’ll never conceive on your own
- uncertainy in your life and work
You’re in the right place.
I’m Melissa Danielle, unapologetic too much woman, women’s and maternal health coach, and professional troublemaker.
I’m here to let you know that…
…your menstrual cycle does not not have to be a source of fear, shame, or pain
…pleasure is your birthright
…you can be both enough and too much
…you can learn to chart your cycles to assess your health, fertility, and self-care needs as well as plan for or avoid pregnancy, without synthetic hormones or IUDs
…you will thrive when you give yourself permission to live in your body, your truth, and your desires
…creativity, fertility, orgasm, periods, pregnancy, childbirth, and money are inextricably linked
How to work with me
I offer holistic education and support during periods, pregnancy, postpartum, and everything in between.
I show women how to make peace with their periods for more pleasure, power, and abundance through 1on1 coaching and online group programs.
My desire for expectants and their families is to feel educated, informed, and empowered on their parenthood journey, no matter the outcome.
You may never be ready, but you can be prepared.
As your health coach and birth partner, I provide a continuity of care in addition to what you’ll receive from your OB/Gyn, midwife, and other medical and/or wellness providers.
Please note: I practice under various scopes as a health coach, massage therapist, and Yoga instructor. These modalities are nonmedical professions. The information, education, and support provided is not intended to diagnose, treat, heal, cure illness or disease or serve as medical advice, nor is it intended to replace the advice of a licensed medical professional.
On-call labor support is not available at this time. Please contact Jasmine Merritt for on-call doula support in Hawaii.
If you are seeking support for your menstrual cycle, the initial intake session is $195.
The investment to work with me virtually and in-person is $600 for two, 90-minute sessions a month and can include:
- menstrual cycle awareness
- fertility and menstrual health care
- PCOS and period repair
- food and fitness coaching
- preparing your body and life for conception, pregnancy, and postpartum
- emotional and physical support
- pregnancy and infant loss support (including abortion)
- therapeutic massage
- learning comfort measures for pregnancy and labor
- belly casting
- building your medical and nonmedical support team
- establishing systems and support for household management, childcare, and the transition to and from maternity leave
- resources and strategies to increase income