What Do You Want to Say Yes To?
I used to feel that getting what I wanted was elusive, because the requests always felt transactional (paying dues or having to "earn" what I wanted on someone else's terms). If I am to believe in abundance and that I could create my life, why couldn't I have what I wanted because I wanted it? And then a friend introduced me to The Desire Map.
I first read the The Desire Map over four years ago and it's changed my life. If you're like me, you're not a long-term goal planner. When it comes to setting goals, thinking 5-10 years down the road feels rigid and boring. You want what you want and you're willing to do what it takes to get there, but you also want to leave a little space for the what ifs -- the possibilities and the magic that happens when you keep yourself open to new experiences that will take you to places you hadn't considered for yourself.
You + up to 10 of your closest and dearest friends with me as your facilitator to help you kick off the first session. We'll start with a centering activity and a conversation starter and then dig into the underlying concept of The Desire Map / We'll spend up to two hours in person if you live in Oahu or via video chat / After that, you and your book club can decide how you want to continue meeting to share and support each other
Purchase The Desire Map Book Club 10-book bundle through this link and I'll be in touch with you to schedule your first gathering / If you have less than ten book club members, get in touch using the form below and I'll touch base with how to move forward
The Desire Map is for you if:
- you're working towards a juicy goal and want to learn how to stay grounded in the moment
- you take strategic risks for pleasure and for your growth
- you feel your way through decisions, otherwise known as being a highly sensitive person or an intuitive
- you've ever felt like or been told you're both too much and not enough
The Desire Map may not be for you if
- you're not comfortable with your feelings
- the idea of focusing on your feelings is too woo-woo or irrational
- you're unwilling to shift into your feminine (regardless of gender, we all inhabit feminine/masculine energy)
Drop me a line
Danielle LaPorte Inc. has no affiliation with my website or any of the products, services or bonuses listed here. Danielle LaPorte has not reviewed or approved any of the materials I offer and if you have any grievances please address them with me directly.